Learn how to enhance photos in Adobe Lightroom. This course focuses on how to apply adjustments using the editing features of the Develop module.
- Editing images is what Lightroom is all about. It's the most powerful part of Lightroom and it can be a little bit daunting, there's a lot there. But in this course we are going to master all of the controls that you have in Classics develop module or Lightroom's edit module. They're essentially the same thing and I promise they're a lot easier to use than you might think. My name is Bryan O'Neil Hughes, I'm from Adobe, and I'm thrilled to show you how easy this can be and how fun it can be, so let's get started editing.
AuthorBryan O'Neil Hughes
- Adjusting photographs in Lightroom
- Using the Develop module
- Fixing white balance and temperature
- Applying HDR adjustments
- Sharpening images
- Making lens corrections
- Fixing perspective
- Retouching images using a brush
- Adjusting clarity and haze
- Applying graduated filters
- Culling photos in Lightroom
- Sharing images
- Using shortcuts in Lightroom
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The Edit/Develop Module: Reviewing the Basics
2. The Edit/Develop Module: In Depth
HDR and post6m 24s
3. Edit/Develop Tools
4. Saving Time
5. Lightroom: Beyond the Desktop
6. Beyond Lightroom
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.