- Organizing images from a landscape shoot in Lightroom Classic CC
- Creating panoramas and HDR composites
- Color correcting landscapes in Photoshop
- Masking adjustments
- Removing objects from photos with cloning
- Using Nik and Color Efex Pro plugins
- Start-to-finish image processing
Skill Level Intermediate
- Hi, I'm Justin Reznick, and in the following course, I'm going to take you through my post-processing workflow for landscape images. We're going to start in Lightroom and really explore importing and organizing images as well as bouncing that histogram in the raw stage. Then we move onto Photoshop, where I'm going to show you my favorite tip, and also really explain what layers and masks are all about. And then we're going to go into Nik's Color Efex Pro 4, where we're going to bring out the color and contrast to make the image really pop.
Then we're going to take three images and edit them from start to finish, so you can see the entire workflow. Post-processing does not have to be intimidating. It can be very simple, and I'm hoping that you follow along and really get confident, and try these techniques so that you can process and produce images that you're proud of.