- Using the core color tools
- Changing a background color
- Painting in a new hair color
- Working on a landscape
- Fine-tuning color with split toning
- Working with the HSL controls
- Creating your own color presets
- Finding and managing third-party color presets
- Crafting unique color looks
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Chris] Hi my name is Chris Orwig and welcome to the short course on making creative color adjustments in Lightroom. In this course, we'll look at topics like how can we create vivid and vibrant colors, or how can we fine tune color, or maybe do things like change the color of a studio background, or enhance hair color. We'll look at some techniques which allow us to remove color or improve a sunset or a landscape photograph. We'll explore how to use the split toning controls to create a cool or warm toned image, and we'll explore how we can use the HSL controls to fine tune colors.
We'll also explore how we can use presets to speed up and expand our color workflow. Then in the final chapter, we'll go through some projects from start to finish. We'll be covering all of these topics and much more, so thanks for joining me. Let's begin.
1. Basic Panel Color Controls
2. Selective Color Adjustments
3. Split Toning
Solution: Split toning4m 15s
4. The Power of HSL
6. Crafting Unique Color Looks
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.