Join Chris Orwig for an in-depth discussion in this video Lightroom 6 and Lightroom CC: What is the difference?, part of Lightroom: 2015 Creative Cloud Updates.
- Sometimes, the way that software is updated or the way that new features are released can be confusing. So I wanted to take a minute to comment on this topic, at least, in regards to how it relates to this course. Well as you may be aware, Lightroom 6 is being released in two ways, either as a standalone app, or as part of the Creative Cloud. Now this course showcases new features available in both versions. And as Adobe releases new updates for the standalone app, or for Lightroom Creative Cloud, this course will be updated accordingly.
And when these updates happen, you'll find a small label next to the movies that specify the version of Lightroom, which have received the update. Now the intent of the label is to clarify whether or not that update will be relevant to you. We'll finally end in closing this is one of those courses which will be updated frequently, so you'll wanna come back here often in order to discover the latest and greatest features, which have been added to Lightroom 6.
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 02/05/2016. What changed?
A: We added one new movie, "Boundary Warp for better pano photos."
1. Library Module: Face Recognition
2. Library Module: Photo Merge
3. Library Module: Workflow
4. Develop Module: Image Enhancements
5. Slideshow and Web Modules
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.