Lightroom 5 Essentials: 06 Creating Slideshows and Web Galleries
Show off your hard work; display your photographs with the easy-to-build slideshows and web galleries in Lightroom. They're a straightforward way to display images on the web, on the desktop, or projected onto a screen. In this breezy segment of Lightroom 5 Essentials, Chris Orwig explains how to select your best images and group them into collections, apply a design template, and customize the look and feel of your web gallery or slideshow. Then learn about watermarking photos for copyright protection, uploading HTML and Flash galleries to a website, and adding a soundtrack and titles to a slideshow. Plus, discover how to create video-based slideshows, new to Lightroom 5.
- Getting your slideshow or gallery on the web
- Grouping images in collections
- Renaming and reordering images
- Changing the color and appearance of a web gallery
- Creating a slideshow or web gallery with images and video
- Adding captions and titles to photos
- Saving custom templates
- Uploading HTML and Flash galleries to a web server
- Creating an impromptu slideshow
- Customizing a slideshow layout
- Adjusting slideshow playback options
- Exporting a slideshow as a JPEG, a PDF, or a video
- Welcome, my name is Chris Orwig. I'm a photographer, author, and educator. And welcome to this series: Lightroom V Essentials. You know, Lightroom has quickly become, one of the most dominant image-editing tools in the world. And if you're curious to learn why, to discover how you can use Lightroom to improve your workflow and your photographs, well you've come to the right place. The goal for this series, is to cover what you need to know in order to begin to achieve professional results. In this installment, the sixth in our series, we're focusing on how we can create slideshows, and web galleries.
You know, so often in digital photography, our photographs are "varied" or lost on our hard drives. Well this is a course which will help you to get your photographs out there, to share those images with the world. In this course, we'll be covering a range of topics. Let me highlight a few: We'll talk about how we can use the web module, in order to create web galleries. And we'll start off looking at how we can use templates and how we can then customize those templates and eventually upload our online galleries so we can share our photographs with others.
We'll also explore how we can work with the slideshow module which gives you the ability to design custom slideshows. Here we'll begin working with templates, and then we'll explore how we can customize the overall layout. We'll also examine how we can export our slideshow to different file formats, whether that's jpeg, pdf, or video. Now we'll be covering all of these topics and more so without further delay, let's begin.
Lightroom 5 Essentials: 05 Creating Prints and Books160,460 Views
Using Lightroom and Photoshop Together236,443 Views
Using Presets in Lightroom42,024 Views
Lightroom 4 Catalogs in Depth182,137 Views
Lightroom Power Shortcuts150,017 Views
The Practicing Photographer1,787,756 Views
Photoshop CC Essential Training (2015)2,428,752 Views
Photoshop CC Essential Training (2013)3,294,268 Views
Lightroom 5 Essentials: 04 Develop Module Advanced Techniques429,235 Views
Lightroom CC Essential Training (2015)1,140,234 Views