- Adding photos from your computer or phone
- Working with the editing controls
- Adjusting lighting and color
- Removing objects
- Getting great looks with presets
- Adding lighting effects
- Controlling colors
- Copying edits to other photos
- Organizing and sharing your photos
Skill Level Beginner
- [Instructor] Hi, and welcome to Learning Lightroom CC. I'm Jan Kabili, a longtime author at LinkedIn Learning, Lynda.com, and Adobe. In this course, you'll learn the basics of working in Lightroom CC, Adobe's cloud-centered family of apps for editing, organizing, and sharing your photos. We'll focus on the desktop version of Lightroom CC; but you'll find, that once you know how to work in Lightroom CC on the desktop, you'll have no problem with Lightroom CC on a mobile device or Lightroom CC on the web because they're all very similar.
Now before we get started, there are two big things to know about Lightroom CC that will save you time and effort; and that make it different than Lightroom Classic. First, Lightroom CC is completely interconnected across all your devices. So when you import or edit photos in Lightroom CC on your desktop, as you'll learn to do in this course; everything you do automatically shows up in Lightroom CC on your iOS, or Android phone, or tablet as well as in the web version of Lightroom CC.
And second, as a Lightroom CC user, you never have to worry about where your photos are because Lightroom CC automatically uploads and stores all your photos and edits in the Adobe Cloud. So everything is always accessible and safe no matter where you are. If that all sounds interesting to you, I invite you to come along with me and learn the essentials of Lightroom CC.