Join Chris Orwig for an in-depth discussion in this video Introducing Guided Upright for correcting distortion, part of Lightroom CC 2015 New Features.
- [Voiceover] In the next few movies,…I want to introduce you to a new feature…which is available to those of you…who are subscribers to the Creative Cloud.…This new feature helps us improve the way…that we correct distortion in our photographs.…And in order to really understand how this feature works,…we'll be working with a few different photographs,…starting off with this one here.…Here you can see I'm in the Develop module,…and the way you begin to work with this feature…is you start off by going to Lens Corrections.…Here in Lens Corrections you want to begin…by turning on Enable Profile Corrections.…
This will apply a correction, which is based on…your camera and lens combination,…and we've had this before in Lightroom,…it's just essential that you start off here…because it applies those needed corrections,…and then next, we're going to a new panel,…which is called Transform.…Now this new panel has some of the features…we've seen previously.…This is where we find all of our upright controls,…but you'll notice that…
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 02/05/2016. What changed?
A: We added one new movie, "Boundary Warp for better pano photos."
Lightroom CC 2015 Essential Trainingwith Chris Orwig5h 59m Beginner
Learning Lightroom 6 and Lightroom CCwith Jan Kabili5h 14m Beginner
Lightroom: Creating Panoramaswith Richard Harrington2h 58m Advanced
1. Library Module: Face Recognition
2. Library Module: Photo Merge
3. Library Module: Workflow
4. Develop Module: Image Enhancements
5. Slideshow and Web Modules
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.