In this video, Derrick Story shows you how to easily lighten bags under the eyes in Capture One Pro.
- [Instructor] Most people have some dark area…under the eyes.…It's a very natural thing.…And sometimes you want to just lighten it a bit.…Now, I'm not of the school where you get rid of it…altogether, I think that can look unnatural,…but Capture One Pro has a great healing brush…to help you lighten it a bit…and just improve the overall portrait.…Let's take a look on how to do that.…I'm gonna start by creating a new layer, right here.…And I'm gonna convert it to heal,…so we have a heal layer, and I'm gonna turn on the brush.…
I'm gonna go over to the brush settings right here,…because I want to make sure that I have a nice soft brush.…I don't want the brush to be too hard…for this particular correction, so I want a nice soft brush,…something like that, there we go.…And I'm gonna go ahead and give this a name,…I'll just call it left eye.…Okay, good.…And what I'm gonna do now is come up here…and I'm gonna sample this area.…It's a nice kind of common skin tone here.…
(laughs)…And I'll just click right there.…I'm holding down the option key to create the sample.…
- Guidelines for senior portraits
- Setting up a portable studio
- Posing subjects
- Shooting outside
- Working with family members
- Using mirrorless cameras and smartphones
- Editing senior portraits
- Exporting and delivering images
Skill Level Intermediate
Learning Natural Light Portrait Photographywith Chris Orwig2h 30m Intermediate
Up-Close Portrait Photography: Start to Finishwith Chris Orwig2h 5m Intermediate
1. The Basic Guidelines and Business of Portraiture
2. Studio Space and Posing Options
3. Working with Family Members and Shooting Outside
4. Using Mirrorless and Smartphones for Portraits
5. Sort and Organize the Photo Shoot
6. Edit and Enhance Your Selects
7. Deliver the Images
Next steps1m 22s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.