Join Bryan O'Neil Hughes for an in-depth discussion in this video HDR and post, part of Lightroom Classic CC 2015: Mastering the Develop Module (2017).
- [Instructor] All right, so I'm in the Library module…if I were in Developer.…Remember, again, to get back to Library, I could either…just hit the Library tab or I could hit the G key…for Grid, which would take me back here,…and that's perfect for this next part, which is HDR,…or high dynamic range, which you would think would be…in the Develop module, but that's actually in…the Library module and it's there for a good reason,…because it applies to multiple images,…and that's what the Library module is all about…is doing things with multiple images.…Categorizing, sorting, ranking, and in this case, merging.…
So let me just give you an overview of what…we're talking about here.…HDR is high dynamic range.…The whole idea is that we take multiple exposures…and we merge them into one.…So as I did before, you can see the image here,…but I want you to see more of it, so I'm going to…get rid of the panel on the left,…and now you can see it full frame.…So with this image, I've underexposed it, and the benefit…of underexposing it is that I get all of the detail…
AuthorBryan O'Neil Hughes
In this course, Adobe Director of Product Management Bryan O'Neil Hughes explores the Develop module in-depth, stepping through the module's core tools and sharing insights along the way. The course concludes with chapters on essential time-saving shortcuts and on taking photos from Lightroom Classic CC to Photoshop for further enhancement.
- Order of operations
- White balance, tone, and color
- Lens correction and perspective control
- Applying presets on import
- Syncing files
- Lightroom across devices (iOS, Android, and the web)
- Moving to Photoshop
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Develop: Reviewing the Basics
2. The Develop Module in Depth
3. Develop Tools
4. Saving Time
5. Beyond the Desktop
6. Beyond Lightroom
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.