Join Jan Kabili for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of Learning Lightroom CC.
- Hi, this is Jan Kabili.…I just wanted to say thank you…for working through this course with me.…I hope you enjoyed it and that you learned a lot,…and that you'll try using Lightroom CC…with your own photos, to edit, organize,…store and share your memories.…
- Adding photos from your computer or phone
- Working with the editing controls
- Adjusting lighting and color
- Removing objects
- Getting great looks with presets
- Adding lighting effects
- Controlling colors
- Copying edits to other photos
- Organizing and sharing your photos
Skill Level Beginner
Editing Macro Flower Photographswith Susan Varnum49m 50s Intermediate
Using the exercise files1m 11s
1. Getting Started
2. Improving Your Photos
3. Editing Part of a Photo
4. Creative Photo Editing
5. Organizing and Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.