Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,900 courses, including more Photography and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- Using the Text, Refine, and Metadata filters to organize and access images
- Managing an image library with the Catalog panel, folders, and collections
- Designing slideshow presentations
- Exploring the enhanced Split Toning tool
- Using the improved sharpening and detail features
- Printing high-quality images
Skill Level Intermediate
Hey congratulations on making it through this training. You know my hope for this particular training title is that it's helped jumpstart your progress in Lightroom 2.0. You know as you progress in Lightroom, keep this in mind. Lightroom was an application that was created with photography in mind, with photographers in mind, and what that means is it's an application that's easily jump to into and it's easy to jump out of. So as you learn more and more about Lightroom and as you apply what you've learned through this training title, keep that in mind. You want to be efficient in order to be more creative. You want to be efficient in order to create more compelling photographs. Because at the end of the day, it's about creating compelling images. Well I hope that this training has helped you become a more proficient, a more efficient and more creative photographer. Thanks for joining me on this one.
Bye for now!