Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,900 courses, including more Photography and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- Importing images
- Customizing the workspace
- Renaming files
- Working with Photoshop Lightroom catalogs
- Using the Library module
- Using the Develop module
- Using the Slideshow and Web modules
- Printing and exporting images
Skill Level Beginner
- Welcome to getting started with Adobe Lightroom. My name is Mikkel Aaland, and I'm gonna be your host and guide in this video-training workshop. I've been a professional photographer for over 30 years. I've written over 10 books on digital photography. I also teach workshops, and I've learned how important it is to present complex information in a simple, straightforward manner. There's no question that Adobe Lightroom is relatively intuitive to use. I'm convinced these videos will make your learning process much faster and enjoyable.
In this video-training program, I'll introduce the basics of this amazing software. I'll walk you through the process of managing, developing, and presenting your photographs with Lightroom. I'll present specific tricks and techniques that will make your work with Lightroom even more enjoyable. I recommend that you watch each video once, all the way through, then go back and watch specific videos when you need a review. Feel free to use the project files and practice everything you're learning. Just remember, these files are only licensed for your personal use only.
For other usages, please contact me directly. At any time, while you're watching a video, you have the power to start, stop, and review the video as many times as you want. By the end of this video workshop, you will have a solid, working knowledge of how to use Lightroom. Let's get started.