Join Bryan O'Neil Hughes for an in-depth discussion in this video Getting to Lightroom files beyond the desktop, part of Lightroom Classic CC 2015 and Photoshop: Photography Workflow Strategies.
- All right, let's talk about getting…to our Lightroom files beyond the desktop.…And that's the real advantage of our Adobe ID,…and of Lightroom CC, is that I can get to my files…wherever I am.…So if you recall earlier, we created a collection…called Modern Photography,…and it's got this little symbol next to it…that allows us to sync with Lightroom mobile.…All you need to do to start syncing with Lightroom mobile…is just come up here and Sync with Lightroom mobile.…It'll ask you to log in, and then when you launch…the Lightroom mobile application,…which is available on Android and iOS,…your images will just magically appear in there.…
Let me show you how it works.…Okay, so let's launch Lightroom mobile,…and there our images are.…And they come in here in whatever state…they last synced from.…But what's great about this, is anything I do here…then syncs back to the desktop.…So, if I wanted to take this image…and say, flag it and make it five stars,…and then maybe make…a quick preset adjustment to make it…black and white portrait.…
AuthorBryan O'Neil Hughes
In this course, Bryan O'Neil Hughes describes a modern photographic workflow that pairs Photoshop with Lightroom Classic CC. Learn the differences between a Bridge and ACR workflow and a Lightroom Classic CC workflow, and see how to take advantage of Lightroom Classic CC's features to work more efficiently.
And because the world is going mobile, Bryan also shares insights into where Lightroom for mobile fits into today's photographic workflow.
- Capturing images
- Importing images in Lightroom Classic CC
- Working with HDR images and panoramas
- Developing photos in Lightroom vs. Camera Raw
- Getting the most from Photoshop's tools
- Going beyond the desktop with Adobe mobile apps, CC Libraries, and Behance
- Putting it all together in a streamlined workflow
Skill Level Intermediate
Enhancing a Travel Photo with Photoshop and Lightroomwith Jan Kabili54m 46s Intermediate
1. Capture: It's All About the Input
Capture has changed1m 15s
2. Lightroom Import and Library
3. Lightroom Develop
4. Photoshop's Role
5. Beyond the Desktop
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.