Join Bryan O'Neil Hughes for an in-depth discussion in this video Fixing panoramas, part of Lightroom Classic CC 2015 and Photoshop: Photography Workflow Strategies.
- Using Photoshop can be a lot of fun,…especially when you're using some of its magic.…And, I want to use some of that magic…to fix up this panorama a little bit.…There's a couple of things I don't like about it.…One, while we did a great job blending,…there's a couple of spots on the horizon…that don't quite match up.…They're close but they're not perfect,…and if I were to print this out,…I would definitely notice.…The other one is, the image looks great,…but I know there's some missing content.…If you recall, when we built this panorama,…we have Lightroom automatically crop it.…
Well, because crop is nondestructive.…If I come back here,…I can see that about 15% of the image is missing.…And so, what we're going to do, is…we're just going to expand the crop…so we can see the full image.…And, we see there's quite a bit more to it.…And, I'm just going to hit, command + E…and send that over to Photoshop.…Now it's a big file,…so it took just a moment to come in here.…And what we're going to do,…is we're going to flatten it.…
AuthorBryan O'Neil Hughes
In this course, Bryan O'Neil Hughes describes a modern photographic workflow that pairs Photoshop with Lightroom Classic CC. Learn the differences between a Bridge and ACR workflow and a Lightroom Classic CC workflow, and see how to take advantage of Lightroom Classic CC's features to work more efficiently.
And because the world is going mobile, Bryan also shares insights into where Lightroom for mobile fits into today's photographic workflow.
- Capturing images
- Importing images in Lightroom Classic CC
- Working with HDR images and panoramas
- Developing photos in Lightroom vs. Camera Raw
- Getting the most from Photoshop's tools
- Going beyond the desktop with Adobe mobile apps, CC Libraries, and Behance
- Putting it all together in a streamlined workflow
Skill Level Intermediate
Enhancing a Travel Photo with Photoshop and Lightroomwith Jan Kabili54m 46s Intermediate
1. Capture: It's All About the Input
Capture has changed1m 15s
2. Lightroom Import and Library
3. Lightroom Develop
4. Photoshop's Role
5. Beyond the Desktop
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.