Sometimes you need to have more control when removing flicker from your time-lapse. What are some techniques that you can take advantage of when fine-tuning the visual deflicker of your time-lapse? Richard Harrington walks you through how to fine tune visual flicker to achieve the look your want in your time-lapse in LRTimelapse.
- [Instructor] If you want to render the video file,…we can do so now from Lightroom.…You'll see, if we mouseover the rendered video area here,…it tells us what we need to do inside of Lightroom,…so essentially, it's reload the metadata…and then take advantage of the Lightroom…time-lapse export plugin.…So let's click OK and do that.…We'll switch back to Lightroom and I'll go to metadata…and I'll tell it to go ahead…and read the metadata from the files.…This is going to reload all of that material into Lightroom.…
And what you'll notice is, is that some of the files…will start to change and update.…You'll see as we go through here, for example,…it's reading in that metadata, applying the crop,…and the exposure changes.…Once this is done, we'll be ready to export,…using the export menu.…So, now that's been loaded,…I'll just let that finish the processing there.…Now, with all the files selected,…I will choose file, export.…What you're going to do is export to,…so you can choose the LRTimelapse module up here,…there it is, export time-lapse,…
- The benefits and challenges of using raw files in time-lapses
- Organizing and renaming images
- Processing in Lightroom
- Using LRTimelapse for advanced workflows
- Reducing flicker
- Assembling movies
- Integrating other Adobe applications
Skill Level Intermediate
Dustin Farrell's Time-Lapse Photography: Start to Finishwith Dustin Farrell18m 44s Appropriate for all
Time-Lapse Video: Shooting From a Windowwith Richard Harrington2h 11m Intermediate
1. The Benefits of an All-Raw Workflow
2. Importing Field Assets
3. An All-Lightroom Workflow
4. Basic Workflow with LRTimelapse and Lightroom
5. The Visual Workflow
6. Advanced Techniques with LRTimelapse
7. Integrating with Adobe and Other Applications
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.