Join Chris Orwig for an in-depth discussion in this video Filtering and finding photographs of specific people, part of Lightroom: 2015 Creative Cloud Updates.
- So what exactly happens when we add a face tag…to a photograph, and why does it matter?…Let's try to answer those questions…and a few others in this movie.…The first thing that I want to do here…is exit out of People view.…To do that, either tap the o key on your keyboard…or click on this icon right here in the toolbar.…When we click on this icon, it allows us to enter into…or click again to exit out of People view.…Now here currently, we can see that we have…all of these photographs, and I'm gonna go ahead and…scroll back up near the top.…
What I want to do is select one of these images,…perhaps this one right here,…and I'm gonna view this in the Loop view.…Let's go ahead and click on the Loop view icon…or tap the e key on your keyboard.…Now with this particular photograph,…what we can see down below it in the toolbar…is that this image has some tags.…In order to view those tags, we can click on this icon…and it will then activate the tags.…And here it's kind of difficult to actually see them,…so I'll click on the one-to-one view…
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Library Module: Face Recognition
2. Library Module: Photo Merge
3. Library Module: Workflow
4. Develop Module: Image Enhancements
5. Slideshow and Web Modules
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.