Join Chris Orwig for an in-depth discussion in this video Exporting slideshows as JPEGs, PDFs, or videos, part of Lightroom 4 Essential Training: 4 Creating Slideshows & Web Galleries.
Last but not least, let's take a look at how we can export our slideshow in…three different ways.…On the left-hand side over there in the left panels you'll notice you have a few…buttons, Export PDF and Export Video.…You can export to PDF file, JPEGs or video.…Now PDF or JPEG, what you do is hold down the Option key on a Mac, Alt key on…Windows that will change this button to JPEG.…To click on this it will then open up where you want to save these files out,…also what quality settings you want to use and what size or what dimensions do…you want to choose here.…
In this case we can define a specific dimension.…Why would you want to export a slideshow as JPEGs?…Well perhaps you're going to use these slides or these JPEGs, in a slideshow…you're going to create using PowerPoint or using Keynote.…So you could then export from here, and then import them into another program, or…include them in something else, another project you're working on.…Another way that you can export as you've seen is to PDF.…
- Getting your slideshow or gallery on the web
- Grouping images in collections
- Renaming and re-ordering images
- Changing the color and appearance of a web gallery
- Adding captions and titles to photos
- Saving custom templates
- Uploading HTML and Flash galleries to a web server
- Creating an impromptu slideshow
- Customizing a slideshow layout
- Adjusting slideshow playback options
- Exporting a slideshow as a JPEG, a PDF, or a video
Skill Level Beginner
Photoshop CS6 for Photographers: Camera Raw 7with Chris Orwig6h 16m Intermediate
Photoshop for Photographers: Portrait Retouchingwith Chris Orwig6h 4m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Web Galleries
Introducing web galleries3m 13s
2. Customizing Web Galleries
3. Output and Upload Settings
4. Working with Slideshows
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.