Join Chris Orwig for an in-depth discussion in this video Exporting collections as a catalogue, part of Lightroom Classic CC 2015 New Features.
- [Instructor] In this movie, I want to highlight…a new feature which is related to Collections.…And in order to talk about this feature, I first want to talk…a little bit about Collections and then show you…how you can use and find this new feature.…All right, well, for starters, you can see I'm in…the Library module and I've selected a folder of images.…And often when we have a folder of images,…it will include everything.…Here you can see a bunch of different photographs…that I've captured.…And one of the ways that we often will create Collections…is we'll use those to set apart the keepers,…or to create a subset, or a group of images,…perhaps like we have here.…
Now, if you aren't familiar with Collections,…you can create a new one by clicking on the plus icon…or if you want to add an image to a Collection,…let's say you come upon an image,…let me try to find one here, like this photograph here,…and you want to add it to the Collection,…you can just click and drag it over there and then it's part…of this little Collection that we have here.…
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 02/05/2016. What changed?
A: We added one new movie, "Boundary Warp for better pano photos."
Q: This course was updated on 10/18/2017. What changed?
A: New videos were added that cover new localized masking, color masking on a landscape, luminance masking on a landscape, and localized masking.
1. Library Module: Face Recognition
2. Library Module: Photo Merge
3. Library Module: Workflow
4. Develop Module: Image Enhancements
5. Slideshow and Web Modules
6. Develop Module: Selective Adjustments
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.