Once you finish editing your portraits, it’s time to export them out of the application to share with your clients. In this video, Derrick Story shows you how for Photos for macOS.
- [Instructor] Once we've edited our images of Zach,…we're ready to share them with the client,…or with Zach, or whoever wants to see them,…and we have to get them out of photos in order to do that.…So we're gonna use our export function.…I'm gonna walk you through that right now.…First thing I wanna do is Command + A…to select all of the images that we wanna send out.…In this case, we're gonna send out these five right here.…And then I just go up to file,…go to export,…and I export five photos.…
Now you get this dialogue box,…and what we're gonna do is, we're gonna send it out…as a JPEG, high quality,…sRGB color profile,…and on size, I'm gonna choose custom…because I wanna have control over the size that I send out,…instead of just choosing something that's more vague…like large or medium.…We're gonna go custom, and the maximum dimension.…So, the longest side will be 2048…and that is an excellent size…for anything that you share on the web,…whether it's on Facebook, or Instagram,…or delivering proofs to clients.…
- Guidelines for senior portraits
- Setting up a portable studio
- Posing subjects
- Shooting outside
- Working with family members
- Using mirrorless cameras and smartphones
- Editing senior portraits
- Exporting and delivering images
Skill Level Intermediate
Learning Natural Light Portrait Photographywith Chris Orwig2h 30m Intermediate
Up-Close Portrait Photography: Start to Finishwith Chris Orwig2h 5m Intermediate
1. The Basic Guidelines and Business of Portraiture
2. Studio Space and Posing Options
3. Working with Family Members and Shooting Outside
4. Using Mirrorless and Smartphones for Portraits
5. Sort and Organize the Photo Shoot
6. Edit and Enhance Your Selects
7. Deliver the Images
Next steps1m 22s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.