Once you finish editing your portraits, it’s time to export them out of the application to share with your clients. In this movie, Derrick Story shows you how for Lightroom.
- [Instructor] You've done a lot of work to get your images…into Lightroom and then to make them look better.…Now let's talk about getting them out of Lightroom…so you can get them into your client's hands.…We're going to use the Export function,…so make sure that all of your images…that you want exported are selected.…In this case, on a Mac, I'll just do Command + A…to make sure that they're all ready to go.…Then I'll go down to Export right there,…and it brings up the Export dialog box.…Now, in this case, I'm going to Export to the Hard Drive,…and what I've done is I've set up a User Preset…precisely for this function.…
The nice thing about User Presets is…you don't have to enter all this information…every time that you want to make an Export.…I'm going to send them to the Desktop,…but I'm going to put them in a subfolder…titled Lightroom Exports.…You can name this anything that you want.…I just use Lightroom Exports.…Then on File Naming, I do alter the File Naming,…because I want to know that these are proofs,…
- Guidelines for senior portraits
- Setting up a portable studio
- Posing subjects
- Shooting outside
- Working with family members
- Using mirrorless cameras and smartphones
- Editing senior portraits
- Exporting and delivering images
Skill Level Intermediate
Learning Natural Light Portrait Photographywith Chris Orwig2h 30m Intermediate
Up-Close Portrait Photography: Start to Finishwith Chris Orwig2h 5m Intermediate
1. The Basic Guidelines and Business of Portraiture
2. Studio Space and Posing Options
3. Working with Family Members and Shooting Outside
4. Using Mirrorless and Smartphones for Portraits
5. Sort and Organize the Photo Shoot
6. Edit and Enhance Your Selects
7. Deliver the Images
Next steps1m 22s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.