Once you finish editing your portraits, it’s time to export them out of the application to share with your clients. In this video, Derrick Story shows you how for Capture One Pro.
- [Instructor] We've done all this great work…on our Catherine portraits, and I have them selected here.…Have a dozen of them, the three star shots,…and let's get 'em in the hands of the client.…And the way to do that, or at least the first step…to do that, is to export them out of this application.…So I'm gonna come up to file, and I'm gonna go…all the way down here to export images,…and we are going to export variants,…and what that means is we're gonna export…the version of the shot that we've done work on.…If we chose originals, then the original raw files…would come outta there, and I don't think the client…wants to see those, especially in this case,…because we had to do some correction, so we choose variants.…
That way we get the pretty shots, right?…(laughs)…So you get this dialog box, and you set up the destination,…and we have capture one exports.…Now you could choose a different folder if you wanted,…but we're just gonna use capture one exports for this.…And then we come down here, and I like to set up…
- Guidelines for senior portraits
- Setting up a portable studio
- Posing subjects
- Shooting outside
- Working with family members
- Using mirrorless cameras and smartphones
- Editing senior portraits
- Exporting and delivering images
Skill Level Intermediate
Learning Natural Light Portrait Photographywith Chris Orwig2h 30m Intermediate
Up-Close Portrait Photography: Start to Finishwith Chris Orwig2h 5m Intermediate
1. The Basic Guidelines and Business of Portraiture
2. Studio Space and Posing Options
3. Working with Family Members and Shooting Outside
4. Using Mirrorless and Smartphones for Portraits
5. Sort and Organize the Photo Shoot
6. Edit and Enhance Your Selects
7. Deliver the Images
Next steps1m 22s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.