Join Chris Orwig for an in-depth discussion in this video Exercise files, part of Lightroom Classic CC 2015: Creative Color.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the exercise files, once you've downloaded those, you can open up that folder. There you'll find all the exercise files, which are full-resolution raw files. They're organized into different folders based on the different chapters in the course. And here you'll find all the images that we'll be working on in this course. Now, because this is a Lightroom course, what you'll want to do is import those into Lightroom. And then there, you can see you can select the chapter that we're working on and then find the image for the task at hand. Now, if you don't have access to the exercise files, no big deal.
You can always just follow along. Or of course, you could try out what we're working on on your own images as well. All right, let's begin.
- Using the core color tools
- Changing a background color
- Painting in a new hair color
- Working on a landscape
- Fine-tuning color with split toning
- Working with the HSL controls
- Creating your own color presets
- Finding and managing third-party color presets
- Crafting unique color looks
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Basic Panel Color Controls
2. Selective Color Adjustments
3. Split Toning
Solution: Split toning4m 15s
4. The Power of HSL
6. Crafting Unique Color Looks
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.