Join Jan Kabili for an in-depth discussion in this video Enhancing video, part of Up and Running with Lightroom 4.
One of my favorite features in Lightroom 4 is the ability to change …the appearance of a video clip.…You can do everything from modifying exposure to making a color video look black and white.…Here's how it's done.…I'm working in the Library module that is because even though I'm going to be…processing this video, I can't process video in the Develop module.…So here in the Library module I'm going to go over to the Quick Develop Header …and I'm going to click the arrow to the right of that to open the Quick Develop panel…and I'll be using these controls to process this video clip.…
I'm going to scroll down so you can see everything in that Quick Develop panel.…Then I'm going to take a look at the controls here.…This is a subset of the same controls that we saw in the Basic panel in the…Develop module for processing still images.…You have controls for adjusting white balance, exposure, contrast, white point,…black point, vibrance and if I hold down the Opt or Alt key, the Vibrance…control changes to Saturation but I don't have access to the clarity, shadows,…
- What is Lightroom used for?
- Importing photos and videos
- Organizing your library with collections
- Adding keywords and ratings to photos
- Cropping and straightening photos
- Adjusting color and white balance
- Reducing digital noise
- Working with video
- Making changes with the Adjustment Brush and Graduated Filter tools
- Sharing photos on Facebook
- Printing photos
Skill Level Beginner
1. Importing Photos and Video
2. Managing Photos and Video in the Library Module
3. Editing Photos in the Develop Module
4. Correcting Part of a Photo
Removing spots4m 44s
5. Sharing and Printing Photos
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.