Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,900 courses, including more Photography and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
Next, Bryan explores Lightroom and Photoshop techniques aimed at working around the iPhone camera's limitations and making mobile photos look their best: enhancing dynamic range, correcting lens distortion, reducing noise and enhancing sharpness, and much more. Plus, learn how to create HDR images and panoramas, and even lift still images from video.
- Shooting your best with metering and focus
- Importing iPhone photos into Lightroom
- Correcting lens distortion
- Adding grain to hide artifacts
- Creating a collage from multiple images
- Employing selective focus and sharpening
- Generating still images from iPhone video clips
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] Hi. I'm Bryan O'Neil Hughes, and welcome to Enhancing iPhone Photos with Lightroom and Photoshop. In this course, we're going to look at all sorts of ways to get the absolute most out of your iPhone photos and even extracting stills from video. I'll start by showing you best practices on capture. How to hold the camera, how to get the most out of it as you're taking pictures. Then we'll come into Lightroom, where we'll talk about not only backing up your photos, but really getting the most out of the images that came off of the iPhone.
Correcting for lens distortion, removing noise, sharpening, and enhancing not just all of the image but parts of it. Then we'll move over to Photoshop and we'll do things that you could only do in Photoshop. Getting true HDR images from your iPhone photos. Making beautiful panoramas using the iPhone and even doing crazy stuff like lifting still images out of video clips. We'll be covering all these features and a lot more stuff.
So, let's go ahead and get started with Enhancing iPhone Photos with Lightroom and Photoshop.