Join Chris Orwig for an in-depth discussion in this video Emailing photographs from Lightroom, part of Lightroom 5 Essentials: 02 Managing Images with the Library Module.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
Another way that we can export our photographs from Lightroom is that we can…export those images so that we can then send them as attachments to an e-mail.…And this can obviously speed up your workflow and also, it's a ton of fun…because it allows to quickly send your pictures to other people so that you can…share your work. Well let's take a look at a few techniques…that we can use in order to be able to do that.…We'll be working with this folder here, it's titled Beach Family.…These are some pictures that I captured of some family friends down at a local beach…and I want to email this family a few photographs.…
To do that, we can either navigate to our Export area by clicking on the Export…button here. Or we can also navigate to the File…pull-down menu and the select Export. Either way, this will launch the Export dialog.…Now in the export dialogue, you may want to take advantage of the Lightroom…preset which is for email. Notice that will change this to Export to…e-mail or you just manually choose that option there.…
- Adding flags, stars, and labels to images
- Filtering your library by text, metadata, and file type
- Stacking photos into groups
- Creating a collection to group images
- Tagging images with locations
- Processing images in the Library module
- Viewing and editing videos
- Working with the DNG file format
- Adding copyright metadata to photos
- Adding keywords
- Opening images in Photoshop
- Exporting, emailing, and publishing photos
Skill Level Beginner
1. Rating, Ranking, and Labeling Your Photographs
2. Filtering and Finding Photographs
3. Organizing with Collections
4. Managing Images with the Map Module
Creating saved locations4m 41s
5. Processing Images in the Library Module
6. Viewing and Editing Videos
7. Exporting and Publishing Videos
8. Working with the DNG File Format
9. Working with Metadata
10. Opening Images in Photoshop
11. Exporting, Emailing, and Publishing Photographs
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.