Join Chris Orwig for an in-depth discussion in this video Editing the color and tone of a video, part of Lightroom 5 Essentials: 02 Managing Images with the Library Module.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
In this movie, I want to build upon what we already know about working with our…video files. And here we're going to do a few things.…We'll begin by talking about how we can trim this clip.…Then next we'll take a look at how we can modify the color and tone of our video…files and then last but not least, we'll explore how we can work with virtual…copies and presets which will allow us even more creative flexibility.…When it comes to processing in changing the look of our video files.…Now, this particular clip is one that I captured.…It's a short video portrait of a world famous surfer.…His name is Rob Machado. And what I want to do first is trim the clip.…
To do that, we already know that we can click on the gear icon here.…And then hover over the edge of the playback component.…And when you click and drag that, after hovering over the edge, you can then see…all of the details of the clip a little bit better.…Now, here, I'll drag this over to the right till I can find a good starting point.…To make sure that's a good starting point, what we want to do is drag the playhead…
- Adding flags, stars, and labels to images
- Filtering your library by text, metadata, and file type
- Stacking photos into groups
- Creating a collection to group images
- Tagging images with locations
- Processing images in the Library module
- Viewing and editing videos
- Working with the DNG file format
- Adding copyright metadata to photos
- Adding keywords
- Opening images in Photoshop
- Exporting, emailing, and publishing photos
Skill Level Beginner
1. Rating, Ranking, and Labeling Your Photographs
2. Filtering and Finding Photographs
3. Organizing with Collections
4. Managing Images with the Map Module
Creating saved locations4m 41s
5. Processing Images in the Library Module
6. Viewing and Editing Videos
7. Exporting and Publishing Videos
8. Working with the DNG File Format
9. Working with Metadata
10. Opening Images in Photoshop
11. Exporting, Emailing, and Publishing Photographs
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.