Join Bryan O'Neil Hughes for an in-depth discussion in this video Develop tools workflow in Lightroom, part of Lightroom: Mastering Adjustments and Editing.
- [Instructor] Okay back in the modern version of Lightroom. … Again, slightly different interface. … Files are hosted in the cloud, … but the same engine, the same capabilities. … Things just look a little bit different. … So let's talk a little bit about our Tools workflows here. … You see those on the right. … If I want to crop, I've got all sorts of … different tools that I can use here. … But you can see they are completely consistent … with what I would do elsewhere. … I get that nice rule of thirds overlay. … Everything here is nondestructive just as before. … I can always undo things. … If I want to do healing or cloning, … I have that ability right here. … I can change the source, just as I would before. … All those same controls. … Really, really easy. … I can choose to visualize the spots in the areas … that I go over. … I have my brush based controls … just like I would over in Classic. … I can brush directly on the image … and adjust the parameters of that. … And the one that I like to use a lot is the linear gradient. …
AuthorBryan O'Neil Hughes
- Adjusting photographs in Lightroom
- Using the Develop module
- Fixing white balance and temperature
- Applying HDR adjustments
- Sharpening images
- Making lens corrections
- Fixing perspective
- Retouching images using a brush
- Adjusting clarity and haze
- Applying graduated filters
- Culling photos in Lightroom
- Sharing images
- Using shortcuts in Lightroom
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The Edit/Develop Module: Reviewing the Basics
2. The Edit/Develop Module: In Depth
HDR and post6m 24s
3. Edit/Develop Tools
4. Saving Time
5. Lightroom: Beyond the Desktop
6. Beyond Lightroom
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.