In this video, learn how to harness the power of parity with CC in the palm of your hand.
- [Instructor] All right, so here on the iPad … we've looked at the controls in the Edit module, … also known as Develop and Classic. … You see we have the same controls, … Let's look at the tools here, … So Crop, that same wonderful non-destructive Crop … with the rule of thirds overlay. … I could straighten that. … I can change that later, no problem. … I've got the Spot Healing tool, … and I also have the Clone Brush, … I can change the source. … I can undo that. … I can always back up there. … on the iPad Pro with Apple Pencil. … You've got the pressure sensitivity … and the precision that comes with that. … But you'll see that it just works. … You just tap on the screen and it works. … you would expect them to. … The workflow here is ever so slightly different. … Let me show you how it works. … On the right hand side this little dot … that allows me to apply a selective edit. … The plus in the upper left hand corner asks me which type. … Do I want to brush-based edit? … Do I want a graduated edit? …
AuthorBryan O'Neil Hughes
- Adjusting photographs in Lightroom
- Using the Develop module
- Fixing white balance and temperature
- Applying HDR adjustments
- Sharpening images
- Making lens corrections
- Fixing perspective
- Retouching images using a brush
- Adjusting clarity and haze
- Applying graduated filters
- Culling photos in Lightroom
- Sharing images
- Using shortcuts in Lightroom
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The Edit/Develop Module: Reviewing the Basics
2. The Edit/Develop Module: In Depth
HDR and post6m 24s
3. Edit/Develop Tools
4. Saving Time
5. Lightroom: Beyond the Desktop
6. Beyond Lightroom
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.