Join Jan Kabili for an in-depth discussion in this video Customizing a photo book, part of Learning Lightroom 4.
In the last movie I showed you how to create a photo book in Lightroom 4's book module.…Using the Book settings to choose the size, the cover, and the paper and then…moving to Auto Layout to automatically create an initial layout for the book.…In this movie I'll introduce some ways that you can customize that initial…preset layout to make it your own.…For one thing I'm not wedded to the initial sequence of the photos in this layout.…I can swap photos between pages by clicking on a photo on a page and dragging …it on top of a photo on another page like that and that swaps the two photos.…
Or if I want to replace a photo with another photo from my source folder, I'll go down…to the film strip at the bottom of the screen.…I'll click on its top border and I'll drag it up to make it larger and then …I'm going to scroll and find a photo.…I'll select a photo in the film strip and I'll drag it up and I'm going to drop…this on my front cover and that replaces the photo that was on the front cover.…
- What is Lightroom used for?
- Importing photos and videos
- Organizing your library with collections
- Adding keywords and ratings to photos
- Cropping and straightening photos
- Adjusting color and white balance
- Reducing digital noise
- Working with video
- Making changes with the Adjustment Brush and Graduated Filter tools
- Sharing photos on Facebook
- Printing photos
Skill Level Beginner
1. Importing Photos and Video
2. Managing Photos and Video in the Library Module
3. Editing Photos in the Develop Module
4. Correcting Part of a Photo
Removing spots4m 44s
5. Sharing and Printing Photos
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.