Join Chris Orwig for an in-depth discussion in this video Customizing the background, part of Lightroom 4 Essential Training: 4 Creating Slideshows & Web Galleries.
Another way that you can modify your slideshow is by customizing the backdrop.…Yet before I customize the backdrop and make a really significant or bold…change, what I want to do is save the settings that I've dialed in so far.…And I want to do that by creating a custom template.…So in the Template Browser panel, if you open that up we have Lightroom and User Templates.…I want to create my own User Template.…To do so, click on the Plus icon, and I will go ahead and just name this…CO - Simple, this is kind of a simple slideshow layout.…
And then click Create.…Well now that I have this template here, what I can do then is make some…significant background changes.…If I don't like them, I can always go back to the default that I have here or…the template that I've created here.…Let me show you what I mean.…Well, first we can add a Color Wash.…This shows us how this goes from gray to black and we can change this.…I will go ahead and choose a different color and you can see how that spreads…across the background.…
- Getting your slideshow or gallery on the web
- Grouping images in collections
- Renaming and re-ordering images
- Changing the color and appearance of a web gallery
- Adding captions and titles to photos
- Saving custom templates
- Uploading HTML and Flash galleries to a web server
- Creating an impromptu slideshow
- Customizing a slideshow layout
- Adjusting slideshow playback options
- Exporting a slideshow as a JPEG, a PDF, or a video
Skill Level Beginner
Photoshop CS6 for Photographers: Camera Raw 7with Chris Orwig6h 16m Intermediate
Photoshop for Photographers: Portrait Retouchingwith Chris Orwig6h 4m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Web Galleries
Introducing web galleries3m 13s
2. Customizing Web Galleries
3. Output and Upload Settings
4. Working with Slideshows
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.