Join Bryan O'Neil Hughes for an in-depth discussion in this video Creative imaging, part of Lightroom Classic CC 2015: Mastering the Develop Module (2017).
- [Instructor] There are so many different things…that you can do in Photoshop.…I just want to show you one workflow that I think…is really handy to know,…and that's how to pass images over to Photoshop as layers.…So, let's use a simple example of something…we would do uniquely in Photoshop.…I love the colored clouds in this image here…and I've got this image here of the shed…that's a really, sort of, drab, uninteresting background.…I'm just going to do a super quick composite.…It's the sort of thing I can only do in Photoshop.…
What I want to do, is I want both of those images…to come in as layers of the same document.…Now, it's actually kind of tricky if you opened images…into Photoshop, but it's easy coming from Lightroom.…Let me show you how it works.…What we're going to do is, we're just going to select…the files we want.…I'm going to hit the command key to select those two files…and then I could either go to that Photo menu…I showed you before, "Edit in" and choose layers.…Or right click.…Same thing.…"Edit in."…
AuthorBryan O'Neil Hughes
In this course, Adobe Director of Product Management Bryan O'Neil Hughes explores the Develop module in-depth, stepping through the module's core tools and sharing insights along the way. The course concludes with chapters on essential time-saving shortcuts and on taking photos from Lightroom Classic CC to Photoshop for further enhancement.
- Order of operations
- White balance, tone, and color
- Lens correction and perspective control
- Applying presets on import
- Syncing files
- Lightroom across devices (iOS, Android, and the web)
- Moving to Photoshop
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Develop: Reviewing the Basics
2. The Develop Module in Depth
3. Develop Tools
4. Saving Time
5. Beyond the Desktop
6. Beyond Lightroom
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.