Join Bryan O'Neil Hughes for an in-depth discussion in this video Creative Cloud mobile app, part of Lightroom Classic CC and Photoshop: Photography Workflow Strategies.
- So, obviously Lightroom Mobile is a great place…to sync and call your files,…but it's also a really powerful image editor,…and it works a lot like Lightroom on the desktop.…Let's take a look at this image here.…You'll notice that with any of our images,…we can reset them to different states.…To where we imported it,…or to even where it originally came in.…We'll go ahead and start there.…So, in order to apply any of these adjustments,…I just select the one I want,…and then I drag my finger on the slider…to the right to increase it, or to the left to decrease it.…
Let's look at crop.…You'll notice that I can straighten this image.…I can crop this image.…And like Lightroom on the desktop,…this is entirely non-destructive.…I can change this after the fact.…As I showed you before, we've got a lot…of different presets, just like we do on the desktop.…But we also have the ability to adjust this…with some really familiar controls.…So, maybe I want to back down the exposure.…That's really easy to do here.…Or warm up the image,…
AuthorBryan O'Neil Hughes
In this course, Bryan O'Neil Hughes describes a modern photographic workflow that pairs Photoshop with Lightroom Classic CC. Learn the differences between a Bridge and ACR workflow and a Lightroom Classic CC workflow, and see how to take advantage of Lightroom Classic CC's features to work more efficiently.
And because the world is going mobile, Bryan also shares insights into where Lightroom for mobile fits into today's photographic workflow.
- Capturing images
- Importing images in Lightroom Classic CC
- Working with HDR images and panoramas
- Developing photos in Lightroom vs. Camera Raw
- Getting the most from Photoshop's tools
- Going beyond the desktop with Adobe mobile apps, CC Libraries, and Behance
- Putting it all together in a streamlined workflow
Skill Level Intermediate
Enhancing a Travel Photo with Photoshop and Lightroomwith Jan Kabili54m 46s Intermediate
1. Capture: It's All About the Input
Capture has changed1m 15s
2. Lightroom Import and Library
3. Lightroom Develop
4. Photoshop's Role
5. Beyond the Desktop
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.