Join Chris Orwig for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating web gallery collections, part of Lightroom 4 Essential Training: 4 Creating Slideshows & Web Galleries.
When it comes to setting apart or grouping our photographs together in the…collections, typically we start off doing this just creating general collections…in the Library module.…And that's what we have done here.…Yet as our workflow progresses and as we make our way to the different…modules in Lightroom, it becomes helpful to create collections which are…specific to those modules.…Like here in the Web module, we can create a collection which is specific…to this module and the benefit of doing this is that it will set these images apart.…
And really to see the full benefit what we need to do is create one of these…collections so that you can see how this works.…Well, let's go ahead and do that.…You notice that I have my general collection here Butterfly Beach.…I want to select all of the images in this collection.…To do that, press Command+A on a Mac, Ctrl+A on Windows.…The next thing that we are going to do is click on our Plus icon.…When you click on the Plus icon, you notice you have the option to Create a Web Gallery.…
- Getting your slideshow or gallery on the web
- Grouping images in collections
- Renaming and re-ordering images
- Changing the color and appearance of a web gallery
- Adding captions and titles to photos
- Saving custom templates
- Uploading HTML and Flash galleries to a web server
- Creating an impromptu slideshow
- Customizing a slideshow layout
- Adjusting slideshow playback options
- Exporting a slideshow as a JPEG, a PDF, or a video
Skill Level Beginner
Photoshop CS6 for Photographers: Camera Raw 7with Chris Orwig6h 16m Intermediate
Photoshop for Photographers: Portrait Retouchingwith Chris Orwig6h 4m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Web Galleries
Introducing web galleries3m 13s
2. Customizing Web Galleries
3. Output and Upload Settings
4. Working with Slideshows
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.