Once you have reloaded your visual sequence in LRTimelapse, you can then move onto the visual previews aspect. This will generate a file that is used by LRTimelapse to generate the time-lapse video. In this video, Richard Harrington walks you through how to create a visual preview in LRTimelapse.
- [Instructor] Now, it's time to move on…to the visual previews aspect.…This is going to generate a file…that can be used by LRTimelapse to create the video.…You'll notice, for example, that if we play this,…all of those changes we made to the image…are not being shown in the preview window.…But when I click the visual previews button,…it will generate those.…Now, this will take a little bit of time,…but you'll see that what it goes through is building a line,…and what we're looking at here is this pink line.…
The spikes are going to indicate…where there is flicker or other problems,…but essentially, what we're trying…to do is get a pink curved line,…and any time we see a spike, that's indicating…that there's a problem with the flicker…in the file or a big exposure change.…Remember, in this case, flicker was being caused…by the clouds and environmental conditions.…On this really bright day, clouds kept moving…in front of the sun, making changes.…And because we were using a much shorter exposure,…it was more subject to change in the file.…
- The benefits and challenges of using raw files in time-lapses
- Organizing and renaming images
- Processing in Lightroom
- Using LRTimelapse for advanced workflows
- Reducing flicker
- Assembling movies
- Integrating other Adobe applications
Skill Level Intermediate
Time-Lapse Video: Shooting From a Windowwith Richard Harrington2h 11m Intermediate
1. The Benefits of an All-Raw Workflow
2. Importing Field Assets
3. An All-Lightroom Workflow
4. Basic Workflow with LRTimelapse and Lightroom
5. The Visual Workflow
6. Advanced Techniques with LRTimelapse
7. Integrating with Adobe and Other Applications
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.