Join Jan Kabili for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating a photo book, part of Up and Running with Lightroom 4.
There's no denying the power of a photo book.…Paging through a book of photographs that is tastefully designed and…professionally printed is an unbeatable way for a pro photographer to show off…his portfolio or deliver photos to a client, or for anyone who enjoys taking…pictures to share his or her work.…Lightroom 4 makes it straight-forward for you to design a sophisticated looking…photo book right inside Lightroom.…The design process which I'll show you in this movie begins with one of many…customizable templates so you don't have to start from scratch.…But from there you have lots of flexibility to design your book just the way you want it.…
And when you're done with the layout, Lightroom takes care of uploading your…design directly to Blurb, Adobe's current book making partner, …to have the book professionally printed, bound and sent back to you.…I started my book making workflow in the Library module.…Here I've selected a folder full of images.…If I were to jump to the Book module now, I would see all of the images in that…
- What is Lightroom used for?
- Importing photos and videos
- Organizing your library with collections
- Adding keywords and ratings to photos
- Cropping and straightening photos
- Adjusting color and white balance
- Reducing digital noise
- Working with video
- Making changes with the Adjustment Brush and Graduated Filter tools
- Sharing photos on Facebook
- Printing photos
Skill Level Beginner
1. Importing Photos and Video
2. Managing Photos and Video in the Library Module
3. Editing Photos in the Develop Module
4. Correcting Part of a Photo
Removing spots4m 44s
5. Sharing and Printing Photos
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.