Do you want to go more in depth when creating your time-lapse in LRTimelapse? LRTimelapse offers advanced options that let you adjust your time-lapse images even further. What is a way to use a visual workflow? In this video, Richard Harrington walks you through how to create keyframes for a visual workflow sequence in LRTimelapse.
- [Instructor] Once the sequence has been loaded,…it's time to take advantage of adding some key frames.…Now, we can make some changes here…and it's easy enough.…Let's take a look.…Now, I do see early on…we've got a couple of gaps here…as we were doing our test shots,…but then the interval kicks in…and it looks like everything is consistent…all the way through.…What we need to do here first…is really add some key frames.…And to do this, we're going to launch…the Key Frame Wizard.…Now, this is going to allow us…to evaluate the shots.…
And what happens here is…it's going to automatically create some key frames…based upon an analysis of the luminance in the series.…Now, we could adjust this by using the slider…to add more or less key frames.…And as we set this here,…you see that these adjust.…So, for example, when I set that to 10,…it goes through and adds 10 key frames in the sequence.…Those are going to be spaced out fairly evenly…except where it's needed.…For example right here, we have this gap…and I'm not going to end up using…
- The benefits and challenges of using raw files in time-lapses
- Organizing and renaming images
- Processing in Lightroom
- Using LRTimelapse for advanced workflows
- Reducing flicker
- Assembling movies
- Integrating other Adobe applications
Skill Level Intermediate
Time-Lapse Video: Shooting From a Windowwith Richard Harrington2h 11m Intermediate
1. The Benefits of an All-Raw Workflow
2. Importing Field Assets
3. An All-Lightroom Workflow
4. Basic Workflow with LRTimelapse and Lightroom
5. The Visual Workflow
6. Advanced Techniques with LRTimelapse
7. Integrating with Adobe and Other Applications
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.