Join Chris Orwig for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating collections in the Slideshow module, part of Lightroom 4 Essential Training: 4 Creating Slideshows & Web Galleries.
In one of the previous chapters we've already talked about using collections to…group images and also how we can rename or reorder our photographs, so I am…going to skip all of that here.…Yet, what I do want to focus in on is how we can create collections which are…specific to a particular module, in this case, the Slideshow module.…Well here, you can see I have two folders of images, the first one is titled…Keith Carter, the second one is Keith Home. What I want to do is I want to…create a collection, a slideshow collection of both of these folders of images…because I want to showcase these images or share them with someone, or perhaps…give a lecture and talk about these different photographs.…
These pictures were all captured when I was creating one of my other training…courses on the lynda.com library. It's called Narrative Photography, and we…focused in on this fine art photographer and one of my friends and mentors Keith Carter.…So how then, can I select both of these folders and create a…
- Getting your slideshow or gallery on the web
- Grouping images in collections
- Renaming and re-ordering images
- Changing the color and appearance of a web gallery
- Adding captions and titles to photos
- Saving custom templates
- Uploading HTML and Flash galleries to a web server
- Creating an impromptu slideshow
- Customizing a slideshow layout
- Adjusting slideshow playback options
- Exporting a slideshow as a JPEG, a PDF, or a video
Skill Level Beginner
Photoshop CS6 for Photographers: Camera Raw 7with Chris Orwig6h 16m Intermediate
Photoshop for Photographers: Portrait Retouchingwith Chris Orwig6h 4m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Web Galleries
Introducing web galleries3m 13s
2. Customizing Web Galleries
3. Output and Upload Settings
4. Working with Slideshows
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.