Join Jan Kabili for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating a basic slideshow, part of Learning Lightroom 3.
One of the most fun ways to review your photos, or to share your photos with…other people, is in a slideshow.…I'd like to show you how to make a real barebones slideshow here in…the Slideshow module.…To start, I'm going to jump back to the Library module, and there I'm going to…select this folder full of photos, because I want to make a collection of them.…I'll select them all, and then I'll go down to the Collections panel, and I'm…going to click this Plus sign, and I'm going to choose Create Collection, and…I'll call these 'denver art museum'.…
I'm going to include the selected photos in this collection, but I won't…make virtual copies.…And I'll click Create.…So you'll remember from the earlier movie on collections that a collection is…not a folder, it doesn't move any files;…it's just a virtual grouping, pointers to these files.…The reason I've created this collection is that I think this is the easiest…place in which to move files around, to change the order of them.…I could do it in the filmstrip that's available in the Slideshow module, but…
- Understanding Lightroom catalogs
- Importing photos from multiple sources
- Organizing photos with ratings, keywords, and collections
- Working with virtual copies
- Making basic corrections to photo color and tone
- Making local photo edits with the Adjustment Brush and Graduated Filter tools
- Removing spots from multiple photos at once
- Reducing digital noise and sharpening
- Cropping and straightening
- Printing and exporting edited photos
Skill Level Beginner
1. Importing Photos
2. Organizing Photos
3. Learning the Basics of the Develop Module
4. Making Basic Photo Corrections
5. Correcting Part of a Photo
6. Photo Finishing
7. Sharing Your Photos
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.