It’s probably best to put your favorites into a album, ready for image editing. In this video, Derrick Story shows you how for Photos for macOS.
- [Instructor] So now that I've set up Photos…for this system, we can do the two pass rating.…And this is a lotta fun, and it's really great.…So the idea being, of course, first time through…I look at all the shots, and either it's a yay or a nay.…If it's a yay, it gets two stars.…If it's a nay, it gets no stars.…And I've done that already, right here with these shots,…and I'll show you how I did that in a second.…And then what I do is I take all those two stars,…put 'em in their own album, go through them again,…and elevate the ones that I really like to three stars.…
And those are the ones that I will edit.…All righty, so first of all, how do I know…which ones I've rated two stars?…Well, I did the keyword thing, right, by choosing a shot…and then either hitting two star or nothing,…and now I can just show those shots…by coming over here and clicking on two stars.…Look at that.…Ta-da, instant filter, right?…(laughs)…These are all my two star shots, okay?…I went through them, so I've seen everything in the shoot.…
- Guidelines for senior portraits
- Setting up a portable studio
- Posing subjects
- Shooting outside
- Working with family members
- Using mirrorless cameras and smartphones
- Editing senior portraits
- Exporting and delivering images
Skill Level Intermediate
Learning Natural Light Portrait Photographywith Chris Orwig2h 30m Intermediate
Up-Close Portrait Photography: Start to Finishwith Chris Orwig2h 5m Intermediate
1. The Basic Guidelines and Business of Portraiture
2. Studio Space and Posing Options
3. Working with Family Members and Shooting Outside
4. Using Mirrorless and Smartphones for Portraits
5. Sort and Organize the Photo Shoot
6. Edit and Enhance Your Selects
7. Deliver the Images
Next steps1m 22s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.