It’s probably best to put your favorites into a project, ready for image editing. In this video, Derrick Story shows you how for Capture One Pro.
- [Instructor] I've identified my favorites…in this bunch, at least in this particular part…of the shoot, so what I'd like to do now…is put them in their own album.…This just makes it easier to manage them,…and I don't have to worry about filters…and things like that.…Now normally I would just come over here…to the plus sign, but you notice that these…are all grayed out, and that's because…I'm already in an album right here.…So I think what I'll do is, I'll go about this another way,…and I'm gonna hold down the control key…on a Mac, and just click on any of these,…and go down and create albums from rating, right here.…
And what we're gonna do is set up a whole new group…that just has all of our albums with ratings in them,…and so I'm just gonna click on that,…and you see that we get a new group…right here in this folder, and then inside of it,…we have three stars, okay?…So I'm gonna do a little name changing right now.…What I'm gonna do right here is call this rated portraits,…'cause we might put others in there, as well, like that.…
- Guidelines for senior portraits
- Setting up a portable studio
- Posing subjects
- Shooting outside
- Working with family members
- Using mirrorless cameras and smartphones
- Editing senior portraits
- Exporting and delivering images
Skill Level Intermediate
Learning Natural Light Portrait Photographywith Chris Orwig2h 30m Intermediate
Up-Close Portrait Photography: Start to Finishwith Chris Orwig2h 5m Intermediate
1. The Basic Guidelines and Business of Portraiture
2. Studio Space and Posing Options
3. Working with Family Members and Shooting Outside
4. Using Mirrorless and Smartphones for Portraits
5. Sort and Organize the Photo Shoot
6. Edit and Enhance Your Selects
7. Deliver the Images
Next steps1m 22s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.