Here’s a quick tip that can save you lots of time when you have basic corrections that need to be made to lots of images. In this video, Derrick Story shows you copy and paste adjustments.
- [Instructor] I wanna show you a Lightroom trick…that comes in so handy when you have…to make a type of correction…to a number of shots.…And in this case, the white balance is way too blue,…it's way too clammy for a portrait.…And I wanna warm it up a bit.…But I have all these shots to warm up…and I don't wanna go through and adjust each one.…There's really a fast way you can do that.…And I'm gonna show you right now.…So we'll start out with the first shot right here.…And we'll go to the develop module.…
And I'm going to go to white balance,…I'm gonna use the dropper…and I'm just gonna click the dropper right there.…And you go, eh, that's a little too warm,…I'm just gonna bring that back a bit,…something like that,…which is a big improvement over the original.…The original is very blue.…There we are.…It gives me just a nice starting point.…Now I can copy those settings,…I just go up to settings…and I go to copy settings, right here.…
And I have white balance selected.…Now if you have a whole bunch of stuff selected,…
- Guidelines for senior portraits
- Setting up a portable studio
- Posing subjects
- Shooting outside
- Working with family members
- Using mirrorless cameras and smartphones
- Editing senior portraits
- Exporting and delivering images
Skill Level Intermediate
Learning Natural Light Portrait Photographywith Chris Orwig2h 30m Intermediate
Up-Close Portrait Photography: Start to Finishwith Chris Orwig2h 5m Intermediate
1. The Basic Guidelines and Business of Portraiture
2. Studio Space and Posing Options
3. Working with Family Members and Shooting Outside
4. Using Mirrorless and Smartphones for Portraits
5. Sort and Organize the Photo Shoot
6. Edit and Enhance Your Selects
7. Deliver the Images
Next steps1m 22s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.