Join Chris Orwig for an in-depth discussion in this video Combining HDR images with Photo Merge, part of Lightroom: 2015 Creative Cloud Updates.
- Let's take a look at how we can create…HDR or High Dynamic Range Photographs…from right inside of Lightroom.…In this movie, we'll be working with the HDR folder.…As I click through these images,…you can see that the composition…in each photograph is identical.…The only thing that is different…is the exposure or the exposure settings.…What we want to do is combine these…different exposrues together…in order to create a HDR photograph.…Now, the first step that we need to take is…to select the images.…We can either select the photographs in the film strip below…or you can go to the grid view…by clicking on the grid view icon…and click on the first image,…hold down the shift key,…then, click on the last image in the set.…
Next, we'll go to our Photo pull-down menu…and here we're looking for Photo Merge.…We're going to select HDR.…Let's go ahead and click on that menu item,…and it will launch our HDR merge preview.…This will take a second especially…because these are full resolution RAW files.…You can work with this technique with smaller files…
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Library Module: Face Recognition
2. Library Module: Photo Merge
3. Library Module: Workflow
4. Develop Module: Image Enhancements
5. Slideshow and Web Modules
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.