Join Bryan O'Neil Hughes for an in-depth discussion in this video Color, part of Lightroom: Mastering the Develop Module (2017).
- [Teacher] Okay, we've adjusted the tonality of the image,…we've even made some adjustments to the temperature…of the image, and things are looking quite a bit better.…We started off with a pretty decent image,…but it looks that much better.…Let's pause here for just a second,…and look at this before and after.…Down here on the lower left, I can toggle before and after…views and this is a great example of the original…on the left, and the edited version there on the right,…and just how different they look.…And then I want to make sure I hit the far left…to restore it to my full screen of where we are.…From here, we're going to take things that much further…with the individual colors, and I probably will…exaggerate a little bit of this just so you can see…on screen what we're doing.…
I would, in some ways I'd be okay with this image…the way it is, but there are some interesting colors…like the reds, the golds, and of course,…all the information in the sky that I can have…a lot of fun with here, and that's where…
AuthorBryan O'Neil Hughes
In this course, Adobe Director of Product Management Bryan O'Neil Hughes explores the Develop module in-depth, stepping through the module's core tools and sharing insights along the way. The course concludes with chapters on essential time-saving shortcuts and on taking photos from Lightroom to Photoshop for further enhancement.
- Order of operations
- White balance, tone, and color
- Lens correction and perspective control
- Applying presets on import
- Syncing files
- Lightroom across devices (iOS, Android, and the web)
- Moving to Photoshop
Skill Level Intermediate
Lightroom CC 2015 Essential Trainingwith Chris Orwig5h 59m Beginner
Learning Lightroom 6 and Lightroom CCwith Jan Kabili5h 14m Beginner
Lightroom and Photoshop: Workflow Strategieswith Bryan O'Neil Hughes2h 23m Intermediate
1. Develop: Reviewing the Basics
2. The Develop Module in Depth
3. Develop Tools
4. Saving Time
5. Beyond the Desktop
6. Beyond Lightroom
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.