Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,900 courses, including more Photography and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- Setting up Lightroom for color correction
- Identifying color cast
- Measuring skin tones
- Adjusting color balance
- Adjusting overall brightness and contrast
- Using targets for color correction
- Using histograms, the Info panel, and Curves
- Making creative adjustments
- Automating color correction
Skill Level Advanced
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Taz Tally and welcome to Color Correction in Lightroom. In this course, we'll look at evaluating and color correcting images in Lightroom. I'll start by showing you how to use Lightroom's develop tools to evaluate images by using your eyes, histograms, and info tools. Then I'll show you how to use the color and tone tools to color balance and tone adjust an image. We'll see how to create a color balance and tone adjusted image using neutralization and color ratios. We'll be covering all these features plus plenty of other tools and techniques.
So now let's get started with Color Correction in Lightroom.