Join Chris Orwig for an in-depth discussion in this video Challenges, part of Lightroom Classic CC 2015: Creative Color.
- [Instructor] As you'll soon discover, in each and every chapter of this course, I've included a challenge. The challenges are designed to give you a chance to put into practice some of the topics that we've covered in that chapter. In order to get the most out of the course, be sure to take some time to do those challenges, because they give you a chance to experiment and play and to tinker with different ideas. Then, after you've finished the challenge, be sure to come back to the solution movies. And there I'll show you my own step-by-step approach to the challenge.
- Using the core color tools
- Changing a background color
- Painting in a new hair color
- Working on a landscape
- Fine-tuning color with split toning
- Working with the HSL controls
- Creating your own color presets
- Finding and managing third-party color presets
- Crafting unique color looks
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Basic Panel Color Controls
2. Selective Color Adjustments
3. Split Toning
Solution: Split toning4m 15s
4. The Power of HSL
6. Crafting Unique Color Looks
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.