Join Chris Orwig for an in-depth discussion in this video Challenge: Presets, part of Lightroom: Creative Color.
- [Instructor] Welcome to the challenge for this chapter.…In this challenge, we will be working…with two different sets of photographs.…What I need to do here is to simply create…a custom preset and then apply it…to these photographs here.…These are some wedding photographs.…So that is the first task.…Again, create a custom preset with the first image…and then apply it to the others.…And then, the second task…is to work on some studio photographs.…Again, create a preset,…and then apply it to the other images.…For this particular challenge,…you should give yourself three to five minutes.…
And after you've finished it,…be sure to come back to the next movie,…and I'll show you my own approach to the challenge.…All right, well, good luck with this one.…Have some fun.…Experiment and test out some different ideas…with these presets and then I'll see you in the next movie.…
- Using the core color tools
- Changing a background color
- Painting in a new hair color
- Working on a landscape
- Fine-tuning color with split toning
- Working with the HSL controls
- Creating your own color presets
- Finding and managing third-party color presets
- Crafting unique color looks
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Basic Panel Color Controls
2. Selective Color Adjustments
3. Split Toning
Solution: Split toning4m 15s
4. The Power of HSL
6. Crafting Unique Color Looks
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.