Join Bryan O'Neil Hughes for an in-depth discussion in this video Camera profiles and DNG Profile Editor, part of Lightroom Classic CC: Mastering the Develop Module (2017).
- We've talked a lot about how to adjust your images.…The tonality, the color and how to go really deep…with the controls found in the develop module.…I want to show you a couple of hidden…tips and tricks that you might now know about…that correspond with the profiles of the camera…and the ability to even create your own profile.…So I'll go ahead and just choose an image here.…Let's go with this older image…that I shot with the original 5D…and I'll come into the develop module…and if we go to the very bottom,…there is a camera calibration tab.…
This is handy if you ever needed to go back…to the old ways of processing.…Adobe completely re-wrote the processing engine…three times, 2012 is the most current.…It gives you the most stability…but if you're ever trying to match the aesthetic…of something that you could do in a past version…of Lightroom or Photoshop,…this is how you would do that.…For the most part you don't want to go back…but you could do that there.…The other thing you could do,…is you could move off of the Adobe Standard…
AuthorBryan O'Neil Hughes
In this course, Adobe Director of Product Management Bryan O'Neil Hughes explores the Develop module in-depth, stepping through the module's core tools and sharing insights along the way. The course concludes with chapters on essential time-saving shortcuts and on taking photos from Lightroom Classic CC to Photoshop for further enhancement.
- Order of operations
- White balance, tone, and color
- Lens correction and perspective control
- Applying presets on import
- Syncing files
- Lightroom across devices (iOS, Android, and the web)
- Moving to Photoshop
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Develop: Reviewing the Basics
2. The Develop Module in Depth
3. Develop Tools
4. Saving Time
5. Beyond the Desktop
6. Beyond Lightroom
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.