Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,900 courses, including more Photography and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- Editing the color and tonality of video
- Trimming a video for length and content
- Sharing video on Flickr and Facebook
- Creating and customizing a book layout
- Geotagging and creating saved mapping locations
- Working with the Clarity image adjustment
- Making RGB tone curve adjustments to images
- Fixing chromatic aberration and white balance
- Utilizing improvements in Fast Load and Lossy DNG
Skill Level Intermediate
Congratulations on making it through this course. You know my hope with this course is that it helps you get up to speed with the newest features inside a Lightroom 4. Well, now that you know the new features, you may be interested in digging into specific topics. If you are, there are a number of other Lightroom training courses that you might find helpful. Well, once again, thanks for joining me in this course. I look forward to seeing you in another one. Bye for now.