- View Offline
- Editing the color and tonality of video
- Trimming a video for length and content
- Sharing video on Flickr and Facebook
- Creating and customizing a book layout
- Geotagging and creating saved mapping locations
- Working with the Clarity image adjustment
- Making RGB tone curve adjustments to images
- Fixing chromatic aberration and white balance
- Utilizing improvements in Fast Load and Lossy DNG
Skill Level Intermediate
Congratulations on making it through this course. You know my hope with this course is that it helps you get up to speed with the newest features inside a Lightroom 4. Well, now that you know the new features, you may be interested in digging into specific topics. If you are, there are a number of other Lightroom training courses that you might find helpful. Well, once again, thanks for joining me in this course. I look forward to seeing you in another one. Bye for now.
Sign up for a Premium Membership to download courses for Internet-free viewing.
Watch offline with your iOS, Android, or desktop app.Start Your Free Trial
After signing up, download the course here or from the iOS/Android App.