Join Chris Orwig for an in-depth discussion in this video Boundary Warp for better pano photos, part of Lightroom: 2015 Creative Cloud Updates.
- In this movie, I want to highlight a fun and powerful…new feature which will help you improve the way…that you build your panoramic photographs.…In order to show you how this feature actually works,…I want to show you two different examples…and also talk about how we can integrate it…into our workflow.…All right, well here, if we look at these images,…you can see I captured a few images a couple…days ago down at the harbor in the town…where I live, these are the images straight…out of the camera and I captured these with the intent…of stitching them together as a panoramic photograph.…Well here, I'll go to the grid view, and what we want…to do first is select the files.…
So click on one, hold down the shift key and click…on the last one so that you have the entire…set selected.…Next, in order to merge these together,…to access the panoramic feature, you have to options.…You can either right-click here and choose Photo Merge…and then select Panorama.…Or you can also just go to the Photo pull-down menu…and here you'll find the same exact feature.…
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Library Module: Face Recognition
2. Library Module: Photo Merge
3. Library Module: Workflow
4. Develop Module: Image Enhancements
5. Slideshow and Web Modules
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.