Join Bryan O'Neil Hughes for an in-depth discussion in this video Archiving and backup, part of Lightroom and Photoshop CC Photography Workflow Strategies.
- Okay, so we've talked about about the Library module…and we've talked about some of the…edits that we can do from here.…Let's talk a little bit about how things work…and how to get to these images outside of Lightroom.…So, the great thing about Lightroom…is every edit we've ever made here,…everything we ever do, is entirely nondestructive.…So if we went back to the panorama that we just built,…and we came into the develop module, we would see…that the history of our file is all captured here.…All of the things that we've done to it,…we can always go back in time.…
So Lightroom's a really great place for our images,…because we have the living history with the image.…But if we want to get to these images beyond Lightroom,…there's a few different things we could do.…One was syncing that collection,…making that available elsewhere.…Because that's synced with Lightroom Mobile,…and our Adobe ID,…I'm going to be able to get to those images…on my mobile devices, or even on the Web.…But if I want to take one of these images…
AuthorBryan O'Neil Hughes
In this course, Bryan O'Neil Hughes describes a modern photographic workflow that pairs Photoshop with Lightroom. Learn the differences between a Bridge and ACR workflow and a Lightroom workflow, and see how to take advantage of Lightroom's features to work more efficiently.
And because the world is going mobile, Bryan also shares insights into where Lightroom for mobile fits into today's photographic workflow.
- Capturing images
- Importing images in Lightroom
- Working with HDR images and panoramas
- Developing photos in Lightroom vs. Camera Raw
- Getting the most from Photoshop's tools
- Going beyond the desktop with Adobe mobile apps, CC Libraries, and Behance
- Putting it all together in a streamlined workflow
Skill Level Intermediate
Black and White with Lightroom and Photoshopwith Bryan O'Neil Hughes1h 39m Intermediate
Enhancing a Travel Photo with Photoshop and Lightroomwith Jan Kabili54m 49s Intermediate
1. Capture: It's All About the Input
Capture has changed1m 15s
2. Lightroom Import and Library
3. Lightroom Develop
4. Photoshop's Role
5. Beyond the Desktop
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.